DRW colocation plans offer a complete colocation solution at a fraction of the cost compared to most companies. Don't forget, DRW offers completely customized packages so if you don't see something to meet your needs, send us an e-mail or give us a call and we will build a package to fit your exact needs.
DRW currently owns and operates a state-of-the-art data center in Ontario, Canada offering complete redundancy in power, HVAC, network connectivity, and security.
With our privately owned data center we specialize in providing custom solutions for our customers; each customer is unique and so are their connectivity and colocation needs, with this in mind we can always build a solution to meet any of our clients needs. Our solutions include full, half, partial cabinets and server colocation as small as 1U.
To ensure the fastest and most reliable routing of traffic, we have multiple connections to major tier-1 Internet backbone carriers with Gigabit Ethernet connections with 12Gbps of available bandwidth using HSRP and BGP-4 routing protocol.
Our data center power is completely independent from the building, powered by APCC UPS battery backup power with an onsite diesel generator. Our backup diesel generator system is tested weekly to make sure everything is proper functioning order in case of power grid failure.
Our HVAC systems provide redundant cooling and humidity to ensure guaranteed operating temperature between 55°F and 65°F.
Physical security is provided by archived CCTV and monitored key card access.
Data Center Specifications
- Privately owned state-of-the-art data center facility
- ULC-3 Secure facility (certified by the Underwriters Laboratory of Canada)
- Completely independent electrical grid
- Redundant air conditioning systems with humidity control
- Backup diesel generator power for unlimited runtime in the event of utility power failure
- State-of-the-art APCC “InfraStruXure” racks with standalone APCC PDU’s in each rack
- Multiple GigE (Gigabit Ethernet) backbone trunks from tier-1 Internet backbone carriers
- 12Gbps of available bandwidth
- 24 x 7 environment and network monitoring and response by our senior network engineers
- Fully redundant core Cisco routers and Cisco switches utilizing Cisco's Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP)
- Real-time network intrusion protection and high performance deep packet inspection for extended protection
- Burstable and uncapped bandwidth to every customer
- Network latency optimized routing with excellent connectivity time in Canada (45ms), U.S.A. (59ms) and Europe (109ms)
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 35°C (50° to 95°F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 20% to 80% (non-condensing)
- 24 x 7 building security monitoring
- 24 x 7 CCTV (closed circuit television) surveillance
- Limited secure key card access to all secure data center locations
- Access logging on all keys card access doors
Other features vary from package to package:
Please Contact Sales@Drw.net for informatino and prices on our colocation packages.